[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and flash disks

Randy Williams randyw at techsource.com
Wed Jul 20 06:57:44 MST 2005

Greetings,

We have a solid state Asterisk server provided by The VOIP Connection
that uses a 512MB Compact Flash device as the primary boot device as
well as the main storage device and it works fine for us.  The system
isn't the fastest booting, but the technology is absolutely sound.  Make
sure that you have a solid disaster recover/backup process for this
thing though.

RandyW