[Asterisk-Users] Re: So you all think VoIP sypply is warm andfuzzy

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Tue Jul 19 15:32:49 MST 2005

I do not think, but then again I have been wrong before, that Jay was
comparing VoIPSupply to LiveVoIP. I believe that he was comparing Mr.
Schelin's company to LiveVoIP in the early stages.

We have been around for a few years enjoying enormous growth in revenue,
profit, and overall size quarter after quarter. Comparing us to what
LiveVoip was in its early stages is like comparing apples to sandpaper.

Garrett Smith
<gsmith at voipsupply.com>
716-250-3408 Direct
716-903-9495 Cell