[Asterisk-Users] Re: So you all think VoIP sypply is warm andfuzzy

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jul 19 17:15:06 MST 2005

I dont agree.  I have only orderd from them once but they delivered quickly.
They are selling hardware which doesnt have much room for markup but it does
have a whole lot more room than selling cutrate minutes.  Both business
models are based on volume but selling boxes has alot more room for margin
than minutes.