[Asterisk-Users] Re: So you all think VoIP sypply is warm andfuzzy

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Tue Jul 19 11:30:00 MST 2005

I though I would post an update for everyone on what DOES and DOES NOT come
with every Mediatrix product.

Every Mediatrix product, EXCEPT the 2102 comes with a CD. The 2102 does not
come with a CD.

As per Michael in the Mediatrix Sales Department, the CD and provisioning
tool is a separate part number that needs to be requested at the time of
purchase, and ordered in addition to the unit. Because this is a service
provider unit, Mediatrix and their distributors DO NOT include the CD and
PROVISIONING tool unless it is ordered.

Why? Because once you get one CD there is no need to keep receiving them,
when ordering in bulk.

So, if any of you plan to order the Mediatrix 2102 from anyone, make sure
you ask for the CD at the time of purchase.

I would like to thank Mr. Schelin for bringing this to our attention and we
will be updating our site to prevent this sort of problem from occurring
again.

If anyone has any further questions about the 2102, or how to order one with
or without the CD, please contact me offlist.

Thanks!

Garrett Smith

<gsmith at voipsupply.com>

716-250-3408 Direct