[Asterisk-Users] Re: So you all think VoIP sypply is warm and fuzzy

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Tue Jul 19 10:35:19 MST 2005

Real scary ....  whooooo
Don't bash my company. You've never used us. I test products for
deployment so my customers don't have to call in for help. When I have
to waste my time hunting down software then I get mad. Mediatrix has
been great about getting this software to me. There is a limited web
server built in to their products but you can not provision it without
their software. And the person who said this was not the correct forum
to complain to, your right. I'm sorry to all of you for informing you
about the business practices of a supplier. I believe now that someone
removed the standard provising cd that is shipped with every Mediatrix
product.  So everyone, make sure you receive all that you've paid for.

I'm ending this thread now.