[Asterisk-Users] Re: Crazy stuff in latest CVS HEAD

Noah Miller noah at rosecompanies.com
Tue Jul 19 06:36:04 MST 2005

> Maybe it is not just me going crazy. I have garbled audio based on
> July 17. And I thought it was me messing up the ztdummy setup.
>
>> I've encountered the same problem (same negative timestamp log
>> messages, and garbled audio). The last version of CVS HEAD that
>> worked
>> on my system without any problems was July 4...

OK.  It looks like a bug to report.  I'll try to nail down the
particulars and then submit it.  Any particularly telling information
about your systems that might yield a common clue?

This box is a Dell SC420 running Tao Linux with one TDM04B and all
Polycom IP500's and 600's.  It's a fairly basic setup other than the
fact that the voicemail spool is read from another box via SMB mount
(for MWI - actual VM calls go to the other box via IAX forward).

I'll test it out on some other hardware combinations, too.

I sure don't envy the developers their task(s) right now!  Lots of
features and lots of bugs to get taken care of really quickly for the
1.2 release.

Thanks,
Noah