[Asterisk-Users] So you all think VoIP sypply is warm and fuzzy

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Jul 19 06:22:20 MST 2005

On Monday 18 July 2005 18:13, Michael D Schelin wrote:
> first time, I'm very disappointed that you have removed the
> configuration CD that should have been shipped with the Mediatrix 2102
> just to get a few more bucks. I have contacted mediatrix and they have
> informed me that the CD's is shipped in every 2102.  If I don't here

Wow, someone needs to grow up.

Do you perhaps think that maybe CDs sometimes don't get included from the
manufacturer?  If VoipSupply wanted a CD from Mediatrix they could very
likely take the one out of yours (or anyone else's) box, clone it and put the
original back.  Do you honestly think the $0.30 is gonna break the bank for
them?

Good lord, step out of the cubicle and get a breath of fresh air once in a
while.  If you ordered a dozen and none of them had them then I'd think you
might have a case...  but one instance and you throw this temper tantrum?
Get over yourself, you're not some little princess.

-A.

... who has never bought ANYTHING from voipsupply and has never dealt with
them but can't stand the prissy little egos that haunt this list from time to
time.  These types of people are precisely the ones who make the world a
darker place.