[Asterisk-Users] So you all think VoIP sypply is warm and fuzzy

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Mon Jul 18 18:52:56 MST 2005

All:

First I would like to apologize to all of the list members for having to be
subjected to this. This is not the forum that we would like to use to solve
customer problems. We are here to help and contribute to this community and
do not wish to add "clutter" to this list.

Mr. Schelin et al:

The Mediatrix 2102 is a carrier grade gateway that *should be plug and
play*. When I contacted Mediatrix distribution, they stated that this unit
DOES NOT ship to VoIPSupply.com with a configuration CD and that it *should
be plug and play*. If it does not ship to us with a CD, then we do not ship
it to the customer with a CD. I will be contacting Mediatrix tomorrow about
this, and will update everyone when I get an answer.

I did manage to receive the configuration manuals for this device. I did not
see any mention within them of a configuration CD. I have forwarded this
information to you, off of the forum. These manuals should be enough to get
this unit configured.

For future reference, if any of you need customer service, then speak with
customer service. They are available from 8am until 7pm est. Technical
support is not customer service. Tech support will not respond to you unless
you have purchased a support contract, or have been directed to them by a
sales executive, or a customer service representative.

Again if you have a problem with your order, first contact your sales rep.
He should be able to fix the problem, or point you in the direction of the
individual that can. If you ordered online, call 800.398.voip. Speak with
one of our customer service reps, or inbound sales executives. They will be
able to fix your problem, or point you in the direction of someone who will
be able to correct the problem.

If all of this has proven to be unsuccessful (within reason) then contact me
directly, and I will try my best to fix the problem. My details are found
below and the "extended" version can easily be found by searching the list
archives.

It is our goal at VoIPSupply.com to continue to offer the best prices,
customer service, and technical support. We again thank the community for
their business and support!

Thanks,

GS

P.S. You spelled "supply" wrong in the header.

Garrett Smith
<gsmith at voipsupply.com>
716-250-3408 Direct
716-903-9495 Cell