[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 501 Configs

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Mon Jul 18 20:03:07 MST 2005

chris gamble wrote:
> I just received my first polycom 501, tried my best to follow all of the
> documentation and configs on the wiki ( though some conflicted in which
> case i tried both ways ), and at the end of the day can not connect my
> phone to asterisk.
>
> My Questsions: does the wiki information apply to the 501's? The images
> and config files at freedomphones, are those supposed to work with the
> 501? Has anyone gotten one of these updated phones to work with asterisk,
> and if so can you share your experience.
>
> Thanks,

Chris,

	Have you tried my configs at:

http://www.krisk.org/asterisk/pcom

	If you are using 1.5.2 or later you will want to use the configs in the
152 directory.

	Those "updated phones" are the same as the IP 500 only they can use
1.5.2 and later because they have 4mb of flash instead of 2mb like the
500's and 300's.

--
Kristian Kielhofner