[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 501 Configs

Dan Perik dan_perik at ntm.org
Mon Jul 18 19:37:38 MST 2005

I've had one on my desk for a couple weeks now.  What I've done:
Used DHCP to get the IP address / gateway / ntp server / dns server.
Not used DHCP to get the FTP server (rather than futz with my DHCP
server settings).
Manually set the FTP server IP/username/password on the phone (I didn't
want to use mixed case username... I'm picky).
I got my config files from what was posted on the wiki.

At what point are you having problems?

- Dan