[Asterisk-Users] So you all think VoIP sypply is warm and fuzzy

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Mon Jul 18 17:06:49 MST 2005

I was waiting for everyone to reply so here is mine.. Check out the
Mediatrix web site. There are no downloads or lists of resellers who
might have this provisioning software that is normally included with
purchase.  You may be right that it is a refurb but every indication
points that it is not.  I have contacted both companies and I'm waiting
for replys. I'm on the west coast and it took over 7 days to get here. I
am a little pissed when all other ATA's are configurable from their
built in web server. And Yes, I'm self serving as well as mostly
everybody I've ran into in this business.  This unit was purchased for
testing. Because of the timezone problem, When I get the product from
UPS it's too late to call Canada or FL. when all I need is a simple
download to correct the problem.  Is it too much to expect everything in
the box when you purchase it? Or have a web site with these free
included software so if this happens we don't wast our valuable time.
By the way I did get an email from VOip Supply asking me to wait until
morning so they could find the software.  This is at 2:30 PST.  This
complaint was to hear from others about VoIP Supply and their business
practices. I wanted to get feedback ether way, or maybe a contact name
so I can get this paper weight working and tested.  Has anyone used the
2102? Please let me know.

Michael D. Schelin
Shelltel