[Asterisk-Users] Business Edition

Lists lists at netwvcom.com
Mon Jul 18 14:00:00 MST 2005

On Monday 18 July 2005 16:04, Brian Capouch wrote:
> Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> > If you don't want or don't like ABE, don't use it.  Nobody is cramming it
> > down your throat.
>
> I have to bite my tongue when I read these conspiratorial posts about
> ABE as if it were some nefarious plot on Digium's part to take advantage
> of the rest of us.

Well of course it is! We can tell by the action of giving away the source code
that there's an evil plan to sucker punch us all! Haha.

You know there are always people who only think of themselves. The idea that
the world is NOT rotating around THEM is bad, horrid news!

I love the argument..., No I better not start that again...

Power to Digium for ultimately providing us with what we really want!

--

List Manager
Network Voice Comunications, Inc.