[Asterisk-Users] Business Edition

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Mon Jul 18 13:04:48 MST 2005

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

> If you don't want or don't like ABE, don't use it.  Nobody is cramming it down
> your throat.

I have to bite my tongue when I read these conspiratorial posts about
ABE as if it were some nefarious plot on Digium's part to take advantage
of the rest of us.

They don't let the users fiddle with the knobs because they have to
support it.  Surely most of us understand why that is the case.

It's almost as if these people are upset that Digium is trying to find
ways to capitalize on Asterisk.  Being able to do so is one of the Great
Challenges they face, having given away their primary intellectual
property to the rest of us.

Slack!!

B.