[Asterisk-Users] Codecs and bandwidth

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Mon Jul 18 11:39:42 MST 2005

Of course - ISDN is bi-directional. I guess saying that ULAW takes 130K+
bandwidth depending on the framing type (local lan, w/1 hop, vlan, etc)
is not very clear. Thats total bandwidth. With lots of us at home and
small business using asynchronous connections - we need to keep that in
consideration.

Thanks for helping clear that up.

Tim