[Asterisk-Users] IP Trunking for LD?

Matthew S. Krawitz suntigen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 08:57:55 MST 2005

I'm sure this topic has been discussed to death, but I haven't found
a comprehensive answer yet...

I have a very large installation of Cisco Call Managers connecting
directly local and LD T1's for service.

I would like to replace some of my LD T1's with IP trunks (or
something like that).  I would need low-cost domestic and
international LD...  but quality and reliability is our top priority,
so we're not simply looking for low-bid.  I assume IAX2 is the
protocol I should use, but who are the major players in providing
this type of service?

Thanks!

  - matthewk (MSK2)