[Asterisk-Users] Zap channel not hangingup

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 07:12:47 MST 2005

as a suggestion, please play a little with the next parameters in
zapata.conf read the docs in voip-info about these parameters an may
me you will be able to fix your problem.

echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
rxgain=0
txgain=-4
immediate=yes
busydetect=yes
callprogress=yes

i think the values that you have to play with more are rxgain, txgain,
callprogress and immediate

best regards.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"