[Asterisk-Users] Zap channel not hangingup

rajkumars at asianetindia.com rajkumars at asianetindia.com
Sat Jul 16 05:30:49 MST 2005

Hello,

I am following up on a previous mail of the same subject at
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-June/110617.html

In a nutshell I have connected my asterisk behind a Siemens HICOM 118E
for a small call center application. The external PSTN calls will land
in HICOM 118E and will get routed to 4 extensions which are connected to
a TDM400P (REV E/F -- 4 FXO modules) I have configured a small IVR in *
which are accessed by calling the said extensions.

But in this setup when the caller hangs up Zap channel is not detecting
it and goes to time out. A sample output is given at the end of the
mail. I am also having echo problems.

Do I have to make any additional settings to get this working? All my
configurations are available at
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-June/110617.html

I have been trying to get this working for quite some time and any help
will be much appreciated.

regards,

raj