Any Ideas??? 3rd time posting => Sipura SIP Phones Multi-Line Appearance... How to use? |----->WAS----> [Asterisk-Users] NEWBIE Question: Asterisk with multiline/button phones

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Mon Jul 18 02:35:40 MST 2005

Steve Gladden wrote:
> Still looking for some direction with this subject:
>
> I think the term is called multi-line appearance....
> Is this something that is directly supported in Asterisk?
> I can't seem to find any information on it or how to actually use it....

The idea would be to get a network dump of the phones working in this
way and then see what packets are needed.  You can then try and rig
something up with asterisk or even an external program to send these
packets.  Is there anything on the web about how these lights are caused
to turn on or off?

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell