[Asterisk-Users] Difference between Asterisk and Asterisk@home

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Sun Jul 17 20:36:34 MST 2005

I think that AAH would suit you fine for a small business application.
It is not crippled in any way. Far from it in fact. It has more features
installed as default than the latest CVS version.

It is however based on the latest "official" release of the Asterisk
code (whatever that is at the time you download the disk) and so may not
have some of the latest bug fixes etc.

Go for it! I've install a few for my customers and they love it.

Mark

Michael Felder wrote:
> Hello
> What is the difference between these 2 version of Asterisk in terms of
> functionality.
> For a small office am I going to run into problems if I use the easy
> version...
>
> Mike

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ