[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 firmware upgrade promblems

Marc Fishman MarcFishman at outtasiteresources.com
Sun Jul 17 06:30:54 MST 2005

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 03:15 am, Sergio Chersovani wrote:
> Marc Fishman ha scritto:
> >I appreciate the response but that's what isn't working.  I have tried
> > v5.3 and v3.0 with the same result.  I suspect the firmware version
> > (P003AM30) is
>
> I know it's hard to find out infos at the cisco site.
> Maybe you can open a TAC case

Thanks for the response and apologies for the delay in answering.  I got it
squared away but it took seven firmware upgrades (in the correct order) to
get there.  For anyone interested, the following firmware upgrade path worked
for me:

Cisco 7960 starting from factory installed P003AM30

P0S30200
P0S30203
P0S30300
P0S3-05-3-00
P0S3-06-3-00
P003-07-1-00
P0S3-07-2-00

--
Marc H. Fishman
OuttaSite Resources

If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have
another chance!

PGP KeyID:  6C8E212E75CDBD79
PGP Key Fingerprint: E620 1F11 D3AC 6FEC 4CC5  8CA6 6C8E 212E 75CD BD79