[Asterisk-Users] Have some latency problems.

Alex alexander_gav at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 06:30:31 MST 2005

Hi guys i have some problems with asterisk latency.
I am trying to play online radio streaming on musiconhold and i am receiving bad quality of the sound and the latency, then i am calling from ip phone there is no problem but when i am calling from regular phone to my Asterisk server i receving this stuff:

RFC3389: 1 bytes, level 4...
RFC3389: 1 bytes, level 4...
RFC3389: 1 bytes, level 4...
RFC3389: 1 bytes, level 4...
RFC3389: 1 bytes, level 4...

maybe the problem in the codec or if there any way to reduce the size of the packets.

Any help will be appreciated.