Any Ideas??? 3rd time posting => Sipura SIP Phones Multi-Line Appearance... How to use? |----->WAS----> [Asterisk-Users] NEWBIE Question: Asterisk with multiline/button phones

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Jul 16 12:20:02 MST 2005

Generally speaking one works against one's own best interests when he
reminds the group that he has been posting on a topic repeatedly without
anyone answering.

What you are asking for is not reasonable; it's not the way Asterisk
works, and there is in my mind (and I'll bet in the minds of others) no
logical reason to "need" what you're asking for.  Perhaps the response
is "so that I can construct an Asterisk system that has 100% of the
exact behavior of a key system."

But if that's what you want, and that's all that you want, and you must
have exactly that, get a key system.  Asterisk is the wrong tool for the
job.

B.