[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk International Carrier Buildout - Create our own International networks for BEST pricing!

M O martinoshield at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 08:44:44 MST 2005

Asterisk Users,

I am reposting to the Asterisk-Users list what I saw
on the Asterisk-Biz list by Mr. Jeff Grammer,
GOD BLESS HIM!

I am in the Hamptons today, trying to whew a client,
and he took a look at my Level3 Partner pricing,
and laughed, as his rates were better than mine!!!
To top that off, I am colocated within the Level3
datacenter, he has no computers, and gets better
rates.

So, Mr. Grammer, (read his below post to
Asterisk-biz),  hit the nail right on the head, when
he posted that we should start our OWN Asterisk
International Carriers buildout as we can CREATE
better pricing for OURSELVES, as opposed to all the
others....

Please provide insights, directions as to EXACTLY how
we can attain, using Asterisk, our own International
Networks.  I am interested in placing Asterisk boxes
in South America, India, and other places.

When the call comes into my Asterisk box in Chicago,
and the caller wants Mexico or India, I shoot the call
directly to the my other Asterisk boxes in those
respective countries.

But we would still have to make arrangements,
(Correct me if I am wrong), to have the call carried
over the local telecom network in that respective
country.  Or switched to TDM for PSTN landlines.

Please someone assist as this can be done.

We need better pricing, and must create that
ourselves.

Martin O'Shield
info at WindyCitySDR.com
1-877-238-5956