[Asterisk-Users] Multiple ISDN BRI Units with Asterisk using Bristuff zaphfc in NT mode?

Carl Andersson zaphodb at beeblebroxindustries.com
Sat Jul 16 01:22:40 MST 2005

Maybe this is rather a hardware question, but I am posting it on this
list because the probability of someone else of you having tried this is
greater here than other places I can think of.

I have an ISDN card that is setup in NT mode using the zaphfc driver in
bristuff, and I got it working perfectly with one ISDN phone using a
crossover cable and 100 ohm termination at the end of the cable.

However, if I connect one more ISDN device to the ISDN bus both devices
stop working, so the question is:

Is it only possible to use one device with a HFC card in NT mode or is
there something else I need to do first to make it work with two devices?

--
Greetings, Carl Andersson a.k.a Zaphod Beeblebrox
    -=*=- FwD VOIP: 645040 - IaxTel VOIP: 17006906266 -=*=-