[Asterisk-Users] PRI got event: HDLC Abort (6) on Primary, D-channel of span 1

Derrick Stensrud dstensrud at worleyco.com
Sat Jul 16 01:04:25 MST 2005

I also experienced this problem and the first thing that really helped out was changing the timing in the span line of the zaptel.conf.  Change it to look like this (see below) and see if it helps out.  I got the error much less after doing this and eventually got rid of the error completely by removing my raid drives, installing an IDE drive, enabling DMA mode on the Hard Drive, enabling APCI in my kernel (also enabling my motherboard chipset in the kernel).  After doing this I got 20x the Hard Drive write speed, no interrupts are shared, and the error is gone.

span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs

Message: 1