[Asterisk-Users] WG: Cisco 7920 WLAN Phone

Sergio Chersovani mlists at c-net.it
Fri Jul 15 09:10:13 MST 2005

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC ha scritto:

I have no 7920 to work with so I just can guess the 7920 comands :-)

> Also in my experience, Asterisk masquerades as Callmanager 1, not 0.
> I always see the following, but it could be my situation uniquely:
> Connecting to Callmanager 0 (for like 4s)
> Connecting to Callmanager 1 (for like 0.1s)
> Registered to Callmanager 1 (0.1s)
> Registered to Asterisk      (0.1s)

this a TFTP SEP<mac>.cnf.xml problem
Basically the phone does not connect to asterisk ip address first.

> Last but not least, with all of Sergio's recent patches, most of
> onscreen softkeys have a Euro mark instead of the button name.  Not
> having my phone with me I

It looks like you are running a old firmware or the locale skinny file
(SCCP-dictionary.xml) is not present in the TFTP server.

Sergio