[Asterisk-Users] Seperate RTP server, voice not being received.

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at digitalpath.net
Thu Jul 14 13:11:01 MST 2005

Our setup:

              SIP                 IAX2                 SIP
<SIP Phone> <-----> <Asterisk1> <------> <Asterisk2> <-----> <PacWest SIP>
                                          |    RTP
                                          \-----------> <PacWest RTP>

I can make or receive calls from my SIP Phone, however voice only works in one
direction.

I see the following when a call happens on Asterisk2:

Sip read:
INVITE sip:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX4@<Asterisk2_IP>:5060;user=phone SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP <PacWest SIP>:5060;branch=z9hG4bKad7c753a29b-a9fbbac5
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP <PacWest RTP>;branch=z9hG4bKac483280508