[Asterisk-Users] Panasonic PBX -to- Sirrix BRI: Numbers gettingechoed/duplicated

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Thu Jul 14 13:04:57 MST 2005

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005, David Wilson wrote:

> Yes, as far as I know ? In that context I have the following:
> [pabx2ip]
> exten => s,1,Answer
> exten => s,2,Wait(1)
> exten => s,3,ResponseTimeout(3)
> exten => s,4,Background,enter-ext-of-person
> exten => _X.,1,Dial,IAX2/pmb/${EXTEN}
> exten => t,1,Hangup
> exten => i,1,Goto(s,1)
>
> Should be OK ?

Yes, it should be ok. At this point Asterisk should have sent an Answer
message to the pbx and it should have stopped sending digit indications
in the control channel.

I am not familiar with the Sirrix cards. Can you get the equivalent of a
Zaptel "pri intense debug" for the data from that card?

Peter