[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 on Asterisk?

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Thu Jul 14 08:07:10 MST 2005

An easier route is to have the vendor upgrade to SIP (usually for an
additional charge. I've seen from $5 to $30) That way you don't have
to get a contract, you don't have to find the files, and you don't
have to fiddle with the firmware to get it to work. I have done both,
and I think that if you can get the vendor to do it for $5-$10US,
it's worth it.

Tom