[Asterisk-Users] OT: DS3 -> VoIP Hardware Recommendations

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 13 15:58:38 MST 2005

> At 12:31 PM 7/13/2005, you wrote:
> >Trust me dude..  You don't want a lucent TNT.  If your going all out for
> >an DS3 and you don't want to multiplex it then you will need something
> >that will take a DS3 which I don't believe TNT's do.  Purchase an
> >AS5400HPX they will and work very well.  Set yourself up with some
> >dialpeers etc and your good to go.  Trust me.  I have done it.
>
> How can he trust you dude when you don't know anything about a TNT?
I was going to jump in here as well but yah  never a more true statement
those TNT MAX are work horses, a bit of work to configure
but then they get dust in the corner doing the grunt work.
Just gota be care full about you configs on ebay dont forget a lot
dont have an O/S off ebay :)
Also i dont work for these guys but qualitek.net
have stacks of these in warehouse and you can get the right config