[Asterisk-Users] Snom phones - any advice

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Wed Jul 13 14:39:53 MST 2005

we have cisco 7960 with 7914 sidecar, but according to our receptionist,
this is not very nifty,
she likes software attendant console for comfortable call processing
btw, cisco with sidecar also require external power supply (even phone
alone can be powered in-line), and special stand...
yes, cisco is very expensive...
PJ