[Asterisk-Users] Having Trouble Creating an IVR

Tim P panterafreak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:16:45 MST 2005

Ok I got it working, yea I missed that it had a directory it was using
in  /usr/share/asterisk/sounds/ so I just symlinked sounds to my
writable partition and am good to go

I have the database on the disk to support AMP, I'm not using it to
reboot the system, sorry for the confusion.  Databases are in mysql, I
followed the AMP install guide to configre them and they are working
great with the exception of AMP writing op_buttons_additiona.cfg which
I have submitted to the FOP mailing list.

Thanks for all the help - its greatly appreciated!