[Asterisk-Users] extension mobility and CDR logging questions

Cullin J. Wible cwible at algorim.com
Wed Jul 13 06:25:02 MST 2005

While I have never done this, it appears that you could use the agents.conf
to allow people to "login" to an extension and have calls forwarded to their
current phone. The dialplan would then reference the Agent/XXX rather then
the device they are working at.

Hope that points you in the right direction.

Cullin