[Asterisk-Users] extension mobility and CDR logging questions

KRTorio krtorio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 04:39:00 MST 2005

I intend to add to my asterisk system a feature similar to cisco call
manager's extension mobility so that  agents can log in to any phone
in the office and keep their profile (ex. the agent's specific
directory number). But before doing that, I need to confirm that
asterisk doesn't have a native solution for that (ex.
application/addon), and that nobody has come up with their own
solution to it.

Is it also possible for asterisk to include in the CDR any information
about the agent who made/received the call?

Ideas/suggestions are also welcome.