[Asterisk-Users] Polycoms and paging

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Wed Jul 13 05:43:49 MST 2005

I'm looking at deploying some Polycom 501's here, but one thing that still
needs confirmation before I can move forward is global paging.

I figure that I can couple polycom auto-answer
(http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Polycom+auto-answer+config) with
this script:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-March/040186.html

However, that script was posted over a year ago.

I'm hoping someone can confirm for me whether the info on these two pages will
still work with * 1.0.7+ so I know what to expect to get paging to work.

I'm not sure how much time investment my superiors will accept and while
paging is not a make-it-or-break-it feature, they will be duly impressed if I
can get it working.

Thanks for any feedback anyone might have on this...

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.