[Asterisk-Users] RE: Possible Agent Bug found while upgrading from Asterisk 0.7.1 to 1.0.9

Shad Mortazavi Shad.Mortazavi at nexusmgmt.com
Tue Jul 12 09:36:05 MST 2005

Good day Adam,

I have about 30 Queues configured so at the risk of boring everyone I
have included one of the lines;

exten => _812108,1,Playback(nexus/wel-helpdesk-interwise)
exten => _812108,2,SetCIDName(Client1)
exten => _812108,3,Queue(Client1|Tt|||)
exten => _812108,4,Playback(nexus/im-sorry)
exten => _812108,5,Voicemail(1500)

The _812108 is the DNIS number on the T1. I did have Tt configured in
the queue.

I followed your suggestion and changed this to;

exten => _812108,1,Playback(nexus/wel-helpdesk-interwise)
exten => _812108,2,SetCIDName(Client1)
exten => _812108,3,Queue(Client1||||)
exten => _812108,4,Playback(nexus/im-sorry)
exten => _812108,5,Voicemail(1500)

Same issue.

I looked at the Agent's extension. It was configured as;

; Angela Holt
exten => 0420,1,Dial(SIP/phone21,20,tr)
exten => 0420,2,VoiceMail,u1021
exten => 0420,3,MusicOnHold(default)

I changed this to;

; Angela Holt
exten => 0420,1,Dial(SIP/phone21,20)
exten => 0420,2,VoiceMail,u1021
exten => 0420,3,MusicOnHold(default)

Removing the tr has done the trick.

And the problem is gone. The agent can still transfer the call.

Thanks for the idea.

Warm Regards

Shad Mortazavi
Nexus Global Technical Manager
n|m Nexus Management Inc

I get greeted, put in a queue, given my position, the call goes through
> to my soft phone, and I accept the call, press #... I then get a
message
> telling me that the system saying transfer? I see nothing on the CLI
> except the usual waiting for '#' to acknowledge

Send the complete extensions.conf for the incoming call portion, and the
agentcallbacklogin section.

Also send the complete CLI from the call arriving into the PABX through
to the call being sent to the agent.

I suspect somewhere you are including the t or T option to the queue or
dial which allows # to transfer a call. Of course, perhaps someone
should check this, as we can't transfer a call until after we accept
it...

Regards,
Adam

Adam Goryachev