[Asterisk-Users] Help Configuring TDM04B

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 09:44:25 MST 2005

Hi:

I had an fxo card from Digitnetworks and it was
working fine on my Asterisk box. I then replaced it
with TDM04B. I changed the zaptel and zapata to
include the four channels. When I run ztcfg, I get
configuration errors:

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 03)
Channel 04: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)

4 channels configured.

ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or
address (6)

Any suggestions beside the power plug I should try?

Thanks