[Asterisk-Users] IP Phone with Standard Power Ethernet

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue Jul 12 08:18:23 MST 2005

We sell an 802.3AF PoE Injector that includes a standard RJ45 patch
cable and the reverse polarity RJ45 patch cables for use with Cisco PoE
Endpoints. Cost is $29.95/ea quantity discounts are available.

http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=22&products_id=570

Cory Andrews
Purchasing / EVP
VOIPSupply.com