[Asterisk-Users] Sharing variables between contexts

Frank Schoep frank at tintel.nl
Mon Jul 11 07:36:52 MST 2005

On Monday 11 July 2005 14:33, jurczak wrote:
> I am having the same thing on my extensions.conf and it works fine. I am
> using Asterisk 1.0.7

Is it possible that using queues causes problems with regard to handling
variables? It seems that variable handling between contexts is broken after
an incoming call has gone through a queue. Even handling variables within a
context seemed to go foobar after a queue, at least it did when I tested it.

I'll try investigating what causes the problem, but I've currently implemented
a workaround using the ${CALLERIDNAME} channel variable.

Sincerely,

Frank