[Asterisk-Users] DIAL Event, who picks up?

asterisk at postfix.ath.cx asterisk at postfix.ath.cx
Mon Jul 11 02:35:07 MST 2005

Dear asterisk-experts,

i've got a problem with my Dialplan.
The task is to get the SIP-address of the called internal phone, that
answered as first.

In this example, two phones are ringing:
DIAL(SIP/1&SIP/2|120|m)

But I want to trigger an event, if someone picks up
DIAL(SIP/1&SIP/2|120|mM(answered))

The Macro function doesn't have any information about the current
address of the answered phone. I'm not able to pass ARGs to the macro (i
think i've to use the CVS Version), but i don't expect that this is the
solution. I don't know what variable to pass to the macro.

Does anybody understand my problem?

regards
Stefan