[Asterisk-Users] iax.cc opinion request

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Sun Jul 10 20:46:11 MST 2005

iax.cc (sixtel) is hit-or-miss.  Some days they put my other providers
to shame, other days I consider scuba-gear, the sound-quality is so bad.
In their defense, it seems to have gotten a bit better.  Customer
service is non-existent.  They provided a wonderful way for you to keep
track of service problems by installing a trouble-ticket system.
Customers seems to be the only ones using that system, however.  Forget
DIDs... You can request them, you will be charged, but they usually
don't respond nor activate them.

If you have $10 or $20 that's burning a hole in your pocket, they may be
able to be your emergency backup in case your other three or four
providers are out for lunch.  I keep a small balance with them "just in
case".