[Asterisk-Users] iax.cc opinion request

Julio Tejera jat at unixtrends.com
Sun Jul 10 20:27:10 MST 2005

> trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com wrote:
>
>>I am considering using iax.cc (sixtel) and wondering if anyone had
>>opinions, good or bad.  Are there outages with any regularity?  How
>>responsive are tech support?  How is packet loss?  I am particularly
>>interested in termination to the UK, but will accept any comments people
>>have.
>>
>>Thanks
>>

> I give them a thumbs down.  I tried for over a month to get them to fix
> the dids that I bought, the vanity did I ordered never arrived, and
> their support system is a black hole.. your complaints go in and are
> promptly ignored.
> Im in the US though.
>
> JD

I have to move 2 Call Centers here in Costa Rica to www.teliax.com
it was caused for the poor customer service that sixtel have and they
ignore ALL my troubles tickets when I lost my DIDs that I got, also
we must change our toll-free numbers, because sixtel never answered
to my claims to move them to teliax... :o(

jat