[Asterisk-Users] TDM04B Outbound calls

Gonzalo Gonzalez interlink at dsli.com
Sun Jul 10 10:20:03 MST 2005

If that is the case, then why on one port FXO (WCFXO) it work different.  If
there is no dial tone on this card system will play "All circuit are busy
now" and if a second card is installed the call will rollover to the second
card automatically.
My concern is on a 4 line system if the first line loose dial tone nobody
can make outgoing calls unless first channel is busy.