[Asterisk-Users] chan_bluetooth, no voice

Shaun Orchard sorchard at m000.org.uk
Sat Jul 9 05:52:09 MST 2005

I am running Asterisk 1.0.9 with chan_bluetooth (kernel 2.6.11)

I have managed to get the module loaded and it connects to my phone and
dials (Nokia 6310i) okay, but once the call connects I hear no sound on
either end.

It is not who I am calling since it works with any other bluetooth headset
or without one. It isn't the SIP phone or codecs because they work with
any other number.

I think I have the right modules loaded (l2cap, rfcomm, sco, hci_usb,
bluetooth, snd_bt_sco), and other bluetooth tools work fine (hcitool scan
for example).

Using CSR USB adapter (belkin f8t001).