[Asterisk-Users] make available again a zap channel after a red alarm...

Dimitris Kounalakis dcoun at medsite.info
Sat Jul 9 05:15:27 MST 2005

Hello,
I finally arrived to convince a cellsocket for Nokia phones to work with
a X101P card in an asterisk v1.0.7.
The problem I have now is that cellsocket usually resets after receiving
a call in the mobile. If asterisk by luck notices it, it issues an error
message "Detected Alarm on channel 4: Red Alarm" and makes unavailable
the Zap channel.
The problem is solved by removing and puting back the cable, but this is
not a solution for my case.
1. Is there a way to make asterisk to stop monitoring the status of the
line?
2. Is there a way by software to make available again the Zap channel
after a red alarm ?

Thank you in advance,
Dimitris