[Asterisk-Users] IAXphone -> ip address -> extension number.

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Jul 8 11:59:14 MST 2005

"If" putting a host= statement in * does anything in terms of completing
the registration, there is a serious infrastructure issue. That isn't
going to lead him to resolving the registration problem.

Why not try 'iax2 debug' and let's take a look at what's going on to
resolve the registration problem.