[Asterisk-Users] IAXphone -> ip address -> extension number.

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Fri Jul 8 09:38:04 MST 2005

You're right, but here the priority is why those phones are not registered.

Is obvious that Asterisk doesn't get any info from the phones, and didn't
found the way to reach them.

Host is Unspecified, so host=ipaddress or host=name (But you should be sure
your DNS works) can be easily setup to check if the registration is
completed.

We 'd been through this doing iax2 trunks, and we always get the same issue,
until you define were your peer is, you never get the registration
completed, even due to authentication problems.

No offense, only trying to make it easy to get a result.

Regards,

Carlos