[Asterisk-Users] DSL Provider

Steven Lam s.lam at combat.cc
Fri Jul 8 00:50:03 MST 2005

First of all sorry for the little offtopic post :-)

For one of our customers i need to make a vpn between the Netherlands
and Hungary.
Over this vpn two * machines are gonna talk IAX and employees in Hungary
are gonna use the Exchange server located in the Netherlands.
So far no problem...

The problem: I'm from in the Netherlands and don't understand the .hu
websites :-(

First question:
Can anybody point me to a good (s)dsl provider in Hungary?

Second question:
Can anybody tell me which ISDN switchtype and signalling they use in
Hungary?

Regards,
Steven Lam