[Asterisk-Users] res_config_mysql.so in CVS asterisk-addons broken?

Christoph cei at inmedias.it
Fri Jul 8 00:43:13 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 12:01 -0500, Matthew Boehm wrote:
> Sahil Gupta wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I spent quite a few days with this and in the end I find that the 1.07
> > release is by far the most stable.
> >
> > I had a lot of trouble with the CVS release.
> >
> > Ofcourse, thats just in my case, what do the others feel on this?
> >
> > Regards,
> >

> > Sahil Gupta
> > VoiceValley
>
> Been using CVS-HEAD in production env with 80 SIP UA's, and Digium T1
> card for several months now. No crashes. No problems. Love it. Use
> RealTime for SIP registration, Extensions and Voicemail with
> res_config_mysql. No problems here.
>
> -Matthew

Hi,

it was late yesterday, that's why I didn't mention anything about
res_config_mysql in the message but only in the subject line ;-)
After thinking about it at home I realized that maybe I should not only
get the asterisk-addons from CVS but also the main Asterisk program (I
only used a binary before). After recompiling Asterisk, compiling
Asterisk-addons now also worked :-)

Thanks,
Christoph