[Asterisk-Users] Retrieving number of messages in a mailbox by an application

GLNX g_glnx at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 7 13:41:50 MST 2005

Several ways to check voicemail counters:

- with the CLI: "show voicemail users for <yourcontext>"

 - with dialplan applications: "HasVoiceMail" and "HasNewVoiceMail"
(check "show application hasvoicemail" from Asterisk CLI for help)

 - with AMI management commands: "Mailboxcount" and "MailboxStatus"

Regards